- wrinkle reduction
- tightening sagging skin on the neck
- lifting the cheeks, eyebrows, and eyelids
- enhancing jawline definition
- tightening of the décolletage
- smoothing the skin
Significantly improved skin elasticity of the cheeks, lower abdomen, and thighs after 12 weeks.
Perceived improvement in the appearance of their face and neck after 90 days.
Non-Invasive Facelift VS Regular Facelift (surgical)
• Non- Invasive / No Incisions
• No Downtime / Recovery Time
• Mild Redness and Swelling after treatment
• Improvement in skin lifting at a 3-month follow-up/session visit.
• Improvement in appearance persisted for at least 10 months to 16 months. You will likely need to have additional treatments once the natural aging process takes over.
REGULAR FACELIFT (surgical)
• Requires Incision and Sutures
• Requires 2-4 weeks recovery time
• Anaesthetic risk, bleeding, infection, blood clots, scarring, and hair loss at the incision area.
• Improvement as average or meet expectations after one year.
• Maintains the improvement on average after around 10 years following the procedure.
The LATEST and PAINLESS FACELIFT TECHNOLOGY just right for you!
This Non-Invasive Facelift focuses to target the layers of skin just below the surface causing stimulation on the cells to produce more collagen — a protein that provides structure to the skin. The increase in collagen results in tighter, firmer skin with fewer wrinkles. This procedure works best on people older than 25 with mild-to-moderate skin laxity.Book Your Treatment